Thursday, March 16, 2006

Family Focus

It appears I need to be more faithful in my blog! Some of you have told me you've been checking...and checking....I'll try to make it a goal to write once or twice a week and to include a picture each week. :) But without further adieu....

MY FAMILY...in Honduras
(minus photographer Phil).
We are standing in front of the Carribean Sea backdrop in Roatan (on one of our many adventures!).

SISTER POWER!
The thirteen years between Bethany and I seem less and less relevant. We had an amazing time bonding together. :)


Mom and Dad on the ferry to Roatan
If you ignore the seven kids in the backgroud, you can almost imagine this is thier 25th anniversary trip (the original thought).

Hidden Treasures
Steven and I did the most snorkeling...and we observed a huge variety of amazing sea life! This was a beautiful starfish we swam across. The locals said it wouldn't hurt the fish to take it out of the water for a little while.

I can't wait to share more of our adventures! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theresa,

The pictures are great. I can't believe how tall your brothers are! And don't worry about not posting every day. I won't check all the time!
Anne

rebekah said...

yeh! finally some pictures :)

rebekah said...

yeh! finally some pictures :)

rebekah said...

yeh! finally some pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Theresa, great pics! Looks like you had a great time w/ your family! Thanks for sharing!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

theresa: just seeing the pictures makes me wish that we were all down there again! what an adventure.

Theresa said...

Thanks for your patience!
Your comments were left...I just had to "find" them. Thanks for the tip, Beck!

Anne - yep, tall bros. I'm the "runt" at 5'7" (besides Bethany).

Dawn - it's my pleasure to share! Thanks for all your great tips.
:)