Thursday, May 03, 2007

decisions

Dear friends,
Two major things happened today!

First, I told my students that I would be leaving Honduras! It was hard for them and for me (tears shed by both parties), but it was the right time to do it. I trust we will really enjoy our last few weeks together! :)

Second, I accepted a job contract! I will be teaching a variety of 9th grade courses at Providence Reformed Collegiate, a small Christian high school near London, Ontario. I'm excited about the decision and feel like God's hand was upon it. However, I am a little nervous about the big change and the large workload. I trust in the fact that God's purposes and ways are larger than I can know or understand.

I really appreciate all of your support and prayers thus far! Please pray for my final two months here in Honduras and for my transition to Ontario, as so much will be new (culture, community, teaching position). The Lord is good...!

Truly,
Theresa.

"I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your love and your faithfulness,
for you have exalted above all things
your name and your word."
Psalm 138:2

No comments: