Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ready to Hike!


I am pleased to introduce you to my very dearest friends, here! Our bond started as a simple common passion for hiking "our mountain" and developed into a wonderfully refreshing relationship! :)

From top to bottom, left to right:
Betsy, Elisa, Robin
Sarah, Me :)

Sarah is actually only visiting here right now. She worked here last year and was so dear to me! She was at grad school this past year, but is returning...and we're going to share an apartment! I'm super duper excited; she is an absolutely amazing person! So, here you go - some of the key people in my life from this end. :)

2 comments:

rebekah said...

you know how some people just look nice by looking at them? they look very nice! yeah for good friends :)

Theresa said...

Thank Beck!
Yes, horray for great buddies. Looks like you have fun with yours too from your blog!
I'm glad we look friendly. ;)