Thursday, June 21, 2007

**SURPRISE**

For all of you who know me well, it is relatively hard to successfully surprise me. But my great buddies here pulled it off - very well! Sarah A., the expert, "emocionada" theme-party planner, and Sarah L., the second-in-command, threw me a surprise TEA-birthday-party! :) I love tea and I really love socializing with my friends, so they brought the two together for a lovely evening. Surprise to me! I truly was blown away!!!

My close girlfriends were ready, the tea cups were gathered, the tea pots steeping, the finger food was lovingly prepared, and the distraction plan (Sarah L. worked wonderfully) was in place. Little to my knowledge, I "almost ruined" the surprise numerous times, but it all worked out beautifully! We had fun laughing, sharing, and even crying a little together.


I am so thankful for the way God has placed special people in my life every step of the way! The friendships that are rooted in Him are definitely to be cherished.


Thank you, dear friends, for showing me love! Thank you, Sarah x2, for being amazing!!!





No comments: