Friday, April 13, 2007

...only a matter of time....

well, it was only a matter of time until someone emailed me with the subject line, "still alive?"
it was bound to happen sooner rather than later.
this poor little blog has been neglected for over three weeks....thanks and much patience to all of the faithful blog checkers out there! :)





so, excuses?
well, i don't think they need to exist for blogs, but basically, it's a matter of time
my mom and sister from Canada came,
report cards came,
exams came,
Easter came,
parent conferences came,
creating substitute plans came,
looking for jobs came, etc.
i hope to catch up on blogging one day.
i definitely have been thinking of lots of things on this end!

but as evidence that i truly am alive and well, here are a few photos of when my my mom and bethany were here.
:) enjoy!

From top to bottom:
1) Mom and I - do you see any resemblances?
2) Mom and Bethany with two sisters who live at an orphanage
3) Sisses enjoying icecream on a hot day!

1 comment:

ADasa said...

Great photos -- haven't talked to your mom about the trip, but Alyssa told me that she was gone. Didn't realize that Bethany went also - so nice! I bet that was exciting for you! Looking forward to having you on home turf again! :) Dawn