Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Snippets

I journaled the entire flight from Honduras to Miami. My mind and heart were so full of thoughts/wonder/thanksgiving/nerves/varied emotions that it was the only thing I felt like doing! My journal has Bible verses printed on some of the pages. Below are some of the encouaraging and challenging words that were on the pages as I journaled.

"A man's heart plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps."
Proverbs 16:9

"Through the LORD'S mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

"Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."
Jeremiah 33:3

What an encouragement!!! It has been a humbling and learning experience so far in my transition, with little joys and struggles along the way. I'm thankful that I can take comfort in the fact that Jehovah God is faithful!

ps - I will try to be a little more faithful in blogging! :)

No comments: