Tuesday, March 20, 2007

a hard yesterday

Yesterday was hard…in a “stretching, growing” way.
I handed in my official letter stating that I will not be returning to Academia Los Pinares next year. Even though I have had peace about this since December, it was still difficult to do. It is hard to imagine saying good-bye to three years of students, a Christian fellowship, and a culture that I have come to love so dearly! I am very thankful for my time here, but good-byes are always difficult for me.

This has made me very aware of making the most of every opportunity in my short three months left in Honduras. I am also extremely thankful for the personal growth and global awareness that has happened in my life while I have been here! I pray that I will be able to use this in God-glorifying ways in the years to come!

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering…. “so what is next, Theresa?!”
I am still waiting on the Lord for that. Prayers for patience and direction are appreciated!

1 comment:

ADasa said...

Praying Theresa - sorry it's taken me so long to reply. God bless! It will be nice to have you home again! :) Dawn