Sunday, January 28, 2007

transformation

Sometimes I feel like I’m learning and being taught so much, it is overwhelming.
It’s tough to clearly communicate my thoughts and the changes that are occurring within me. It’s also difficult to know how all this “information” is translated into my relationships, my teaching, and my living.

However, in the difficulty also lies the assurance.
I’m being taught by the very Word of Christ.
I’m being transformed by the message of hope.
I am indwelt with the Holy Spirit and therefore filled with inexpressible joy!
I’m not just learning information, but I’m a living transformation!
I’m called to be a Christ-revealer to the world…not just regurgitating what I know, but living passionately and helping others to see and savour Christ in all his glory and power!

Wow!!!

As Christians, we know and are known by our Lord Jesus.
May we truly delight in Him and love Him. Period.
Not to another end, but to know Him and love Him and worship Him and glorify Him!

Then and only then will we be filled so deeply that we will overflow with spontaneous love and joy and service….to reveal Christ.
To Him be the glory.
Amen.

1 comment: