Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry CHRISTmas from Honduras!

Blessed Christmas greetings to all of you, from 6A in Honduras! :)

Below: Enjoying our "colour day" (no uniform) and wearing Christmas colours.


Students' creative crafts.

(All I did was give them cardboard and paint!) :)


My Christmas display to remind us of the real purpose of Christmas. We joyfully and reverently remember how God sent Christ to earth for the redemption of our sins. Our class had an amazing month of special Christmas activities / focuses in Bible class.

1 comment:

ADasa said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you too Theresa! Thanks for your comment on our blog - however, I can't post it since you mentioned our last name & I try to keep that out. If you would like to do it again (w/o the name!) I'll post it!!! Sorry! & thanks!!! Hope you have a great Christmas! Love the pics! D